CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My birthday


So another year has passed by
and I still feel and act like I'm 20. I now prefer to say I am 20 with 11 years extra experience.

Ty is known for always doing something special so now I'm like a big kid and can't wait to open my present. This year I got a really cool purse and some cute earrings. The boys made me cards with aliens on them due to all of the hype and people saying the aliens were suppose to come the October 14th....were still waiting.


I have to admit I was actually bummed they didn't come...lol!

Ty and I made an attempt at a fancy dinner but little Jabez who now thinks that the food and dishes are toys, couldn't keep still nor quiet. It was quite a show watching Ty and I attempt to eat our dinner with a squirming 10 month old. We decided to get some to go boxes after Jabez spotted the bright red sweet and sour sauce in the white dish...he couldn't resist it.


Thanks to all of my loved ones for the birthday wishes.
Oh and Christa your present rocks, I get to think of you daily while I am beautifying my skin!

1 comments:

Christa said...

Niiiccceee Jabes! Good thing your so stinking cute!