CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

This blog is for Christa!

I have been swamped this week and have been promising my sister that I would be a faithful blogger so here's a blog regarding my adventurous week.

This is an action shot....boys doing flips in the backyard!
Latest hairdo and yes, my hair keeps changing and it will continue to change...thanks to Ty.
This is one of my favorite photos of the week. Ty is such an amazing father to all of the boys.
Most of our haircuts are at home believe it or not.
Gentry cut his hair!
I was completely shocked and amazed.
Having 3 hairdresser's in the family and one being my husband...Oh the pressure of having perfect hair =]
Jabez and his new Halloween costume. Check out those muscles!

1 comments:

Christa said...

Love all the new looks! What does Gentry think of his short hair? It still looks pretty long to me. Can't wait to see it in person. Your hair always looks so cute and updated!! I will have to get Tyson to work on my hair.